The first Warrant for a Masonic Lodge in the town of Wexford was granted by The Grand Lodge of Ireland in 1781 and it was named Regent Lodge No. 596. Unfortunately, during the rebellion in Ireland during 1798, of which Wexford played a prominent part, the Lodge was forced to cease working and go underground. However, in 1801 Grand Lodge issued a duplicate Warrant and the Lodge continued in existence until the year of 1830, when its Warrant was returned.
On the 6th October 1803, Grand Lodge issued a Warrant for a Lodge formed in connection with the Militia who were keeping the peace in south County Wexford, following the insurrection of 1798. In the year 1817 this Lodge moved to the town of Wexford and for some years there were two Lodges meeting in Wexford town. The Militia Lodge was named True Blues Lodge No. 935 and has continued as such ever since.
The Lodge continued to meet in the town of Wexford until in 1972 some serious accommodation problems arose. Various remedies having been tried without success, the Brethren of 935 welcomed the offer of St. George's Lodge No. 270 in Enniscorthy, to share their Hall at Friary Lane. This has proved to be a satisfactory arrangement for all concerned and Lodge No. 935 have continued to meet in Enniscorthy ever since.